Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cousin #13

Baby Carter now has 13 cousins!!! Evyn Elizabeth was born last week. Baby is officially the next to make his/her arrival. I hope they have many fun years ahead. I don't have pictures of all of them on my computer... hint hint to all my sisters and sisters in law. I need more pictures. So here's a list of all the cousins that Baby has to look forward to meeting: Gracie, Baylor, Andrew, Colin, Bailey, Bridget, Audrey, Currin, Ethan, Banks, Beres, Cameron and Evyn. I'll have to write a post with all their pictures... coming soon!

We have an exciting week ahead with a doctor's appointment and a shower, so more to come. I think this is the only time in my life that I'll look forward to doctor's appointments!

Evyn Elizabeth Carter

No comments: