Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Has a Bed



My loyal helpers



The crib bedding arrived, and I couldn't wait to put it all together. We immediately went to Buy Buy Baby and bought a mattress and mattress pad so the crib would be complete! I must take a minute just to say what a great daddy Mark has been already. He literally put the mattresses right on the floor of Buy Buy Baby and laid on each one to find the firmest one. He's so good to me and Baby! I can tell he's going to be really involved in this little one's life and I'm so happy our child will have such a wonderful daddy. Anyway, I love the bedding and I like to just go in the room and look at the crib trying to imagine our little one laying in there. I can't believe we are finally having our very own baby! I'm just so excited!

I had my 31 week appointment this week, and everything still looks healthy. I was able to have a surprise ultrasound because the baby is breech right now. There is still time for the baby to turn, and even if it doesn't I'm not stressed out about it. As long as I have a healthy baby I don't care how it's delivered.

No comments: