Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Halloween and a New Home

Halloween 2013 was a little crazy!  It was move in day to our new home.  We moved in the morning and trick or treated that evening.  It was the perfect night to be able to go around and meet all the new neighbors.  We're excited about the new neighborhood and hope we make some forever friends here.

For Halloween Marin was a kitty cat (her favorite animal).  She wore my costume from when I was a little girls that my mom made.  I think it looks pretty good for homemade and 30+ years old.  I remember loving this costume and crawling around and meowing like a cat when I put it on.  As soon as I put it on Marin she started doing the same thing!  She even decided the pumpkins should be a cat and mouse.
















No comments: