Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

WOW!! Look at that ticker! We have less than 40 days until we meet this little one! It's unbelievable really. As Mark says... we're about to have a roommate for the next 18 years that we've never even met! He's getting a little nervous about the whole delivery, but I think he'll be fine when it really comes.

I had my big shower last weekend and had a great time! I never feel like I get around to talk to everyone as much as I should as those types of things, but I really appreciated everyone who came. We had a very yummy lunch with one of my favorite desserts... Baby Bites! We got a lot of gifts and I spent this week getting some essentials that we didn't have yet. I had to get everything close to ready since I start school NEXT week! Yes, I'm going to be exhausted! But, I'm sure it will also help these last few weeks fly by! Let's say a little prayer that I have a sweet class this year that really gets along... no girl drama PLEASE!

34 week belly





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for both of you! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Great pics by the way:)