Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Winning Weekends


Fall is here, which means FOOTBALL!!!  It is always so much fun going back to Auburn.  We feel at home each time we step out of the car there.  We both have such wonderful memories from our time in Auburn, and we still wish we could go back and do it all over again.  The whole atmosphere of game day in Auburn is worth the wait all year.  We have really enjoyed watching our team actually score some points this year.  I am proud of how hard our team has fought so far.  Just minutes before the West Virginia game it poured to say the least.  We were "under" a tent, which didn't help much since the rain was coming in sideways and the top was blowing off.  We got soaked, but that just added to our fun!  It was all worth it since we ended up winning.  So far we are undefeated, and Mark and I are traveling to Knoxville this weekend to watch Auburn beat the Vols!  

In other news, I ran my 5K for the Humane Society.  I felt awful for some reason, but still somehow got a PR (since high school) coming in just under 25 minutes.  I placed third in my age group!  This race was extra special because there were a ton of dogs there and Bentley got to come watch me!  He was quite the hit!  Everyone loved him and was taking pictures of him.  One lady runs a website and B-dog's picture will be featured on it soon.  I'll post a link as soon as he's up there.  It was so fun having Bentley and Mark cheering me on.  I love my boys!


What a fun win!
Soaked and still smiling!  I think the beer helped!
Celebrating with my buddy!
Aren't we cute??

No comments: