Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here We Go...

Well, I've been wanting to start a blog for such a long time now, since I love reading other people's blogs.  Hopefully I'll do a good job of keeping up with it!  Mark and I have been married four fun years, and we have an adorable yellow lab named Bentley.  We have Bentley to thank for many laughs and long walks together!  

Today is my last day of summer.  We had so much fun going to weddings, Hilton Head, the lake, and visiting with family.  Even though school is starting back, I'm looking forward to football games and even a 1/2 marathon over Labor Day weekend.  

I'm off to enjoy a long walk with Bentley and take full advantage of my last day of freedom!  There aren't many pictures of the three of us together, so I just posted our Christmas card picture from last year!  

No comments: