Monday, April 1, 2013

Catching up once again!

Geez!  I'm so far behind on this blog!!  I'm going back to try to catch up to where we are now.  So, I have to go all the way back to Christmas.  Christmas with a child is so much fun!  There are so many fun things to do, and it really puts you in the Christmas spirit.  I love seeing her experience all the joys of the season.  Here are some pictures from the Homewood Christmas parade.







Then I met Mom in Chattanooga for a fun weekend getaway.  We took Marin on a North Pole train ride to meet Santa!  She loved every bit of it.  She was excited to show Santa that she had a Santa on her dress.  Of course she loved the gingerbread cookie too!  We had a great time sharing a hotel room together.  There was lots of jumping on the bed and fun memories!  The next day I took her to the aquarium before heading home.























No comments: