Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 1, 2013

Catching up once again!

Geez!  I'm so far behind on this blog!!  I'm going back to try to catch up to where we are now.  So, I have to go all the way back to Christmas.  Christmas with a child is so much fun!  There are so many fun things to do, and it really puts you in the Christmas spirit.  I love seeing her experience all the joys of the season.  Here are some pictures from the Homewood Christmas parade.







Then I met Mom in Chattanooga for a fun weekend getaway.  We took Marin on a North Pole train ride to meet Santa!  She loved every bit of it.  She was excited to show Santa that she had a Santa on her dress.  Of course she loved the gingerbread cookie too!  We had a great time sharing a hotel room together.  There was lots of jumping on the bed and fun memories!  The next day I took her to the aquarium before heading home.























No comments: