Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pink Lemonade















She kept trying to hand her cupcake to Daddy!



















I think the bubbles were her favorite part!






Rin had a pink lemonade theme birthday party.  It was a lot of fun to do.  I think we're done squeezing lemons for awhile though.  She had a great time playing with her cousins and some of her friends.  We played outside most of the day because the weather was absolutely perfect!  The food turned out really good and I had fun making it.  Mark helped a lot too; I need to give him credit.  I had planned to take a picture of the food before it was devoured, but I forgot!  I was too wrapped up in the fun!  After everyone left, she literally sat in my lap and opened every single present.  I thought there was no way she would sit in one spot that long, but she loved opening all the gifts.  It was just such a fun day I found myself wanting to do it all again the next day.


No comments: